The Co-op has a nine-member Board of Representatives elected by the members. The Board shapes the vision for the Co-op while evaluating the current performance of the business through Policy Governance. A strong and successful cooperative depends on a highly functional and effective Board of Representatives. Your Co-op needs your input, guidance, and leadership to continue to thrive.
Any Co-op member-owner in good standing may vote and may run for a board position.
2018 Board Election Timeline
- Monday September 17 – Notice of election and availability of application form online
- Monday October 15 – Nominations close
- Friday October 19 – Voting begins online
- Sunday, October 21 – Annual Membership Meeting, introduction of candidates
- Tuesday November 27 – Voting concludes at midnight
- Thursday November 29 – Board meeting to announce election winners
E-mail email@example.com for more information.
The TPSS Co-op’s Annual Reports are published each fall and presented at the Annual. Each report reviews the Co-op's activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are intended to give stakeholders information about our activities and performance as a business.