Anyone can join TPSS Co-op! Owners enjoy benefits, as well as contribute to the sustainablilty of the store. Every owner must contribute a refundable, lifetime equity payment of $100.
Two ways to join:
1. Fill out this form online, then pay in the store to activate you account.
2. Sign up at a register or customer service in the store.
Three equity payment options:
1. One time $100 payment.
2. Two $50 payments, to be made within 1 year of joining.
3. Ten $10 payments, to be made within 1 year of joining.
TPSS Co-op owners enjoy the following benefits:
- A vote and voice in Co-op governance:
- Opportunity to run for the Board;
- Vote in elections and other important Co-op business;
- Attend Board meetings;
- Join committees.
- Financial beneifits, including:
- 10% off one purchase of your choosing each month;
- Owner-only discounts on select items around the store;
- 10% off full case special orders;
- Rain check discounts on out of stock sale items;
- One time 20% off coupon for any total purchase (eligible after full equity payment is made).
- Other perks:
- A free co-op bag;
- Eligibility to join the Interior Federal Credit Union.