We are thrilled to share our new online store with you all!
We have a detailed FAQs page for you to check out before ordering, but here are the highlights about what you need to know:
- Set up an account. The most important thing to remember about this is to not try to login. Instead, look below the big green login button and follow the link for either the “Already a customer at our store?” if you are member or the “Register” link if you are not a member. When in doubt, email us at email@example.com.
- If you want substitutions, tell us. Our default is to not make any substitutions on your order. If you would like us to make them, you can tell us in item instructions or order instructions at checkout. Be as specific as possible – and don’t forget to include quantities!
- Use your discounts. If you link to your member account, you’ll be able to use your monthly discount. You’ll see a checkbox at checkout. This is automatically checked, so be sure to uncheck if you don’t want to use it. If you’re eligible and want to use our 5% senior discount, enter coupon code: VA>CUH at checkout.
- Adjust your order. Ordered too much? Forgot an item? No problem – you can adjust your order online. Or, if we’re already shopping your order (which you can check in your account!), let us know at pick up and we’ll make the adjustment or grab that extra item for you.
- Bring your name to pick up. Yes – say goodbye to order numbers! And, you don’t need that barcode on your pick up email. Come to the large parking lot by the mural and picnic tables, give us a call, and tell us the name on your order. We’ll bring your order out for a contactless pick up.
We are still fine tuning some product images, adding additional produce and wellness items, and refining our navigation and filters. So please continue to bear with us! But, we hope that you’ll enjoy using this store as much as we do.
As always, questions, comments, ideas are welcome. Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.