You OWN the Co-op. Help it thrive!
Member-owners of the TPSS Co-op elect the Co-op leadership, and serve as active advocates for the Co-op. We encourage our members to:
- Vote and participate: Exercise the right to vote for members of the Board and for referendums on important policies.
- Attend Board meetings, the semi-annual general membership meetings/celebrations, and other TPSS Co-op community events.
- Shop at the Co-op: Shopping here provides the funds we need to continue to meet the needs of our community and to provide an alternative to large national chains.
- Promote the Co-op: Spread the word to family and friends.
- Voice concerns and suggestions: Many of our best products, activities, and initiatives come from the suggestion box. You can see our response to each suggestion. If you prefer to use the in-store comment box, look for it at the Customer Service desk in the front of the store.
- Communicate and educate: Write an article for our webpage, or share information pertinent to TPSS Co-op’s Mission and Vision with staff and community.