Environmental and Community Sustainability
- At checkout, poker chips are provided to customers who bring
their own grocery bags. One chip is issued per bag.
- Customers select which charity to donate to and place poker
chips in chosen charity jar.
- TPSS will donate 5¢ for each poker chip donated to
- Customers who require paper grocery bags from TPSS are charged
5 cents per bag. Subsequently, TPSS will make a donation
of all proceeds received for bag charges to the charity of our
choosing at the end of each quarter.
Water & Milk
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- We accept DrinkMore Water bottles and Trickling Spring Creamery
- There is a one-time deposit fee for each bottle purchased:
- DrinkMore (3 or 5 gallon) - $6
- Trickling Spring Creamery (glass bottle) - $2
- Deposit is returned at checkout when the empty bottle is
returned and received by the cashier. Returned bottles
should be clean/free of milk residue.
- Bottles may be returned prior to shopping, ticket(s) issued
for deposit reimbursement later at checkout.
Great for out of stock items
or items not carried by the Co-op but accessible through our vendors.
- Minimums for Special Orders:
- Grocery: 1 case or 1 packaged box;
- Produce: Minimum varies. Order by the pound;
- Wellness: Minimum varies.
- Orders can be placed in person or by phone. Customer will
be notified when items available.
- Payment is expected at time of pick-up
- Members: Buy in bulk and save!
- All members receive 10% off shelf price on Special Orders;
- Business members receive even deeper discounts: cost